Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Thing #11






For Thing #11, I went to both sites, Edublogawards.com
edublog.org

and topix.net. Although my preferred method is to subscribe to blogs and sites that I find my self viewing willingly, I think expanding your circle with blog-gathering-sites can be beneficial. I went to Edublogawards.com and found many of the blogs that I have already subscribed to because of Thing #10. When I went to topix.net, I immediately felt confused.
Although I a am fairly tech-savvy, I despise sites who have 50% or more
politix.com
of their page covered by advertisements. I understand a site needing to profit to pay for the hosting and domain costs, but when a site has that many advertisements, it usually means the owner is making a little profit from annoying me and other website goers. I did find http://politix.topix.com/ through this site, but only because the colorful map caught my attention on the top of the homepage before I closed out of the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment