Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thing #14

I am a big fan of Mind Maps. Usually before I do a large paper or a specific task, I will actually create a mind map. By doing this before writing a paper, you can see how many paragraphs you will have, and how much information you have under each topic. It also helps to create good transitions. Usually I use pencil and paper, although it gets messy. I was excited to see Thing #14 post. I created a Mind Map and Flow Chart...



Although the Flow Chart seems cool, I think it would really only be useful for sequential activities. So you can tell some "Did You___? Yes, go here. No, go here." The Mind Map I think I may use in the future. It was very simple to create new idea and to build, split, and add images to ideas. It looks very clean too!

No comments:

Post a Comment