Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Thing #19


Specific Social Networking is great to be a follower. I have many accounts on multiple sites. Recently I joined GoodReads because I have a list of books that I like, but I always have problems finding ones that I want to read. I am not much of a reader, but after joining this site, I have been introduced to books that seem interesting. The world is massive, basic social networking is just as big. By joining specific social networking sites, you are assured that content discussed will be focused on your interests. It helps to create like-mined communities. 

After joining TeacherPop, I found that it was very similar to other sites, but specific to teachers. I browsed the site and found great information, especially on Ms. Wall's page. :) I added the TeacherPop widget to this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment