Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Thing #17

Social Bookmarking is something that I have never really explored before; but, the benefits are innumerable. Social bookmarking has similar benefits as many of the other web tools that we have discovered in APSU 23 Things blog. Collaboration! By collaborating favorite sites, other professionals can benefit. Why reinvent the wheel, or spend extra time trying to find sites when someone else has already found it. Also, I like the aspect that saving sites on one computer will be accessible by any other computer with internet access. My current method of bookmarking is done through Google Chrome, where I can access them on any computer with Google Chrome installed, but not every computer has this. Until recently, when I wanted to do work in the APSU library, I would not have my links that were saved at home. I like social bookmarking and will probably use it more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment